Spring is on the tip of everyone’s tongue. Spoken in hushed tones as if mentioned too loudly it would disappear. After this snow filled week I know people are anxiously waiting its arrival like a long lost friend.
It’s my personal belief that if you start wearing bright colors and florals Spring will come sooner. It’s my fashion conscious version of Punxsutawney Phil. (so far it hasn’t worked) But with warmer temperatures pending and my hot yoga class 4 nights a week it’s time to start shaving again. Plus my hunni will be home soon and no one wants to cuddle up with Snuffleupagus.
Dollar Shave Club ships razors right to their member’s door for a dollar a month. You mean I don’t have to dig a tunnel to my car or brave arctic winds? They do everything short of shaving your legs for you! Not only do you now have more free time, but members say they save on average a hundred dollars a month.
An extra hundred dollars a month!?!? Yes please! With that I could:
• Pay for a month’s worth of yoga classes
• Buy an outfit for our upcoming trip (more on that later)
• Take my hunni out for dinner to his favorite five star restaurant (only the best for him)
• Start a wine collection (if I can prevent myself from drinking it all)
• Support my habit and put it all on my Starbucks card
• Have an epic night in. Buy organic grass fed steaks,a nice bottle of red wine, cheesecake, and a movie.
Or if I wanted to get really crazii I could by a one way ticket to Arizona (and have money left over)
We could all use some extra money. So reward yourself with smooth legs and a little something extra. You deserve it!
What would you do with an extra $100? I’d love to know!