* I’d like to apologize for not posting in a very long time. Blogging for me, is a work in progress so I will try my best to update you regularly.
I’ve had a lot going on the past few weeks. But it’s given me a chance to reflect on things I’d like to start doing differently.
Work, eat,sleep, repeat. This has been my life for the post few months. I found I didn’t have time for the things I enjoyed or a moment to myself. It was just one continuous cycle. Finally I decided to make time for me time.
Here are a few ways I relax and unwind.
1. Yoga- I’ve been doing it for years
2. Cup of tea- I’m addicted to mint tea
3. A good book- Right now I’m reading The Leopard
5. Music- I’m currently loving Chandelier by Sia. The words are so empowering.
What do you do for me time?